83% of American women use perfume
From: invisible-accessories/Oasis Group
If making a good investment and increasing store sales at the same time is important, stocking invisible-accessories product line makes good sense.
$$$ – good return on your investment
- 150 – 200%+ mark-up
- Low start-up cost ($300.00)
- Free “smell us” testers
- Prices: 1 oz. Cologne @ $6.00 each
- Prices: 1.7 oz. $12.00 each
- Prices: 2 oz. $13.00 each
- Our product line is unique – be the first to stock it in your area
Easy to Sell
- high % of market already uses cologne
- all products are handcrafted
- all natural – we add no synthetic chemicals compounds in our products
- limited area retailers, customers get products only through selected retailers
- We operate No retail outlets, store or internet sales channels, just wholesale to you.
- small shelf space
- easy to reorder (24 – 48 hours shipping)(drop shipping is available for your internet sales)
- low reorder $150.00)
- Local manufacturer – Franklin, NC
Once you stock our product line, you will want to stay with us. You won’t be disappointed. If seeing is believing, call 828-347-2468 for a personal sales call so you can see for yourself why stocking our product line will make you money and a lot of sense too.
Irene & Nathaniel Witherspoon
P.S. Call 828-347-2468 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org today!
- The perfume industry is a serious moneymaker
If you were to put a price tag on the amount of revenue generated by the global perfume industry each year, you’d need a lot of extra zeroes. According to an industry leader Mintel, its value was estimated at roughly $30 billion in 2013.
- And it’s not expected to slow down any time soon
Demand for sweet-smelling scents continues to grow and the market is expected to expand accordingly. Last year, Global Industry Analysts, Inc., released a comprehensive report on the fragrance and perfume industry, predicting that it would be worth a whopping $45.6 billion by 2018.
- Women aren’t the only ones who like to smell good
Scent isn’t just for women; in fact, 63 percent of men aged 18 to 64 who participated in an NPD Group poll said they wear a fragrance occasionally. Another 23 percent said they always wear it and nearly half of those respondents said they stick to one specific brand.
- The majority of fragrance users wear it daily
Putting on perfume or cologne in the morning is habit for some, just like brushing your teeth or combing your hair. Approximately 59 percent of women and 54 percent of men report using fragrance on a daily basis.
796 Prentiss Bridge Road, Franklin, North Carolina 28734 828-347-2468